Monday, March 15, 2010

Meet The Team


I have to say how awesome it was to see so much interest in a brand new card blog!

Meet the first Design Team here at Cardabilties!!


I received over 60 applications for the first ever card team and i am super excited to have such a talented group of card makers on the team.

Jeni Allen

http://allenjeni.blogspot.com/


Liz Weber



April Walker

http://scrapperforever.blogspot.com/



Kelly Birrell



Nicole Anderson




Rhonda Van Ginkel

http://snapwhiz.blogspot.com/


Jennifer Roach




Bonnie Rose K


Brandilynn Dowse




Robin Rawlins


Lesley Freiner



Evelin Tee




Karan Gerber Owner of Cardabilities
http://www.karangerber.blogspot.com/

16 comments:

BonnieRose said...

oh so happy to be part of this amazing team!

April said...

How exciting! Thank you so much Karan for this awesome opportunity. :)

Karan said...

talented group i have to say, i cant wait to work with everyone :)

BrandiLynn said...

Excited to work with everyone congrats ladies!!!

♥Liz Weber♥ said...

Congrats ladies, I am looking forward to creating cards with you all using the fab sketches by Karan!

Nicole said...

Thanks so much for this awesome opportunity, Karan! I can't wait to get started playing with the new sketches! I LOVE what I see so far!

{HI LIZ!!!!! I am excited to work with you again!}

Melissa Elsner said...

Karan you sure have a GREAT first team there!!! Can't wait to see the sketches AND the DT's take! Have fun everyone!!

Liza said...

Congrats everyone!
Great team you have Karan for your card sketch blog. I'll be on the lookout for the 1st reveal.

KJ said...

Congratulations, ladies! So excited to be working with all of you!

Hey, Nicole! Funny meeting you here! LOL!!! ;)

Quirky said...

Thanks for the opportunity, Karan!! :)
Can't wait to work with everyone too.. COngrats! :)

T & J Studios said...

So happy to be working with all of you! :D I see I'm in GREAT company!!! I can't wait to start using Karan's sketches! Thanks for the opportunity Karan! :D Off to blog!!! :D xoxo

~amy~ said...

Congrats ladies...can't wait to see what you all have in store for us!

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Such talented ladies!!! I'm soooooo excited to be a part of the team!!!

Melina said...

What a talented group of ladies! I can't wait to see the challenges :) I'm putting a link in my sidebar!

June Houck said...

I just found your blog from Jeni Allen's blog. I have followed Jeni for 2+ years (before her daughter was born!) I am a huge Jeni fan, so I can't wait to see what she creates for you. I am also excited to get to know the other members of your team. April 15th, get here soon!!! I am following your blog now too. I am very excited :)

Lisa J. said...

Congratulations ladies!