Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 15-Design Team Reveal

There is simply nothing better then receiving a handmade card...card makers of all crafters, know the work that goes into a hand made card, i think that is why we so enjoy receiving them.

Here it is, our second reveal. The team did a fantastic job!

Here is the sketch:

Bonnie Rose K



Karan Gerber














Nicole Anderson




Jeni Allen





April Walker





Amanda Newton





Rhonda Van Ginkel





Lesley Freiner




Kelly Birrell




Evelin Tee




Brandilynn Dowse


We are using Mr Linky, if you happen to create with our sketch this reveal, leave us a link with your project so we can see!!

20 comments:

BonnieRose said...

wonderful cards everyone!!!! Wow.. such talent!!!

April said...

Everyone did an amazing job!!! Just gorgeous. ;)
- April

Karan said...

Amazing cards...the team did a fabulous job...AGAIN!!

Nicole said...

WOW, such great cards by everyone! can't go wrong with an AWESOME SKETCH, though! Thanks, Karan!! xox Nicole xox

Martha said...

what a great sketch.

Tammy said...

I was excited to find your blog! Awesome sketch, and great work by the designers.

Amanda said...

Excellent work ladies! Loving all your cards!!!

Liz Weber said...

Thanks for another fantastic sketch to work with Karan. The DT cards are amazing!

Sarah said...

Perfect timing on the sketch - I needed to make a birthday card! Love all the inspiration here!

June Houck said...

I love this sketch!!! I think I will be using this one again :)

Jessica said...

Such lovely cards. Can't wait to start creating! Thanks!

Karli said...

Just came across your blog & love your sketch designs! Signed up to follow so I can play along :)

Kim said...

Great sketch, this is my first time playing with you ladies, I'm hooked...:-)
blessings,
Kim xXX

Sasya said...

thank you for a wonderful sketch!
all works of the DT are awesome and so inspiring! thank you~

Kristine Reynolds said...

Great sketch and terrific DT samples!! Thanks!

Craftylicious said...

Excellent sketch & DT takes!! :)

June Houck said...

OOOF! I am so embarrassed. I linked the wrong bird card. Forgive me?

June Houck said...

Thank you, KJ, for leaving a comment on my incorrectly linked post AND being too sweet to point out that it didn't follow your sketch challenge :)

Karolyn Loncon said...

Super fun sketch! So glad I found your challenge blog!! Thank you for sharing all this beautiful inspiration as well as a fun challenge!

sheree said...

yeah loved this sketch thanks for the inspiration

Sheree