Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 30th Design Team Reveal

Its our final reveal for our first Design Team here at Cardabilities...some of our Designers will be staying on for another term, some will be moving on....
I want to thank everyone for their hard work and dedication during their term.

Onto our final reveal....here is the sketch..



Jeni Allen




Evelin Tee




Brandilynn Dowse






Bonnie Rose K






April Walker





Liz Weber




Robin Rawlins




Rhonda Van Ginkel



Kelly Birrell






We are using Mr Linky, if you happen to create a card with Sketch #6, link so we can peek too



16 comments:

April said...

AWESOME job ladies!!!
- April

KJ said...

Love them all, once again! Wonderful job to all my fellow DT'ers! It's been a pleasure having my work shown alongside such awesome designers these last 3 months! I will definitely be coming back for my dose of inspiration twice a month!

Rhonda V. said...

What a fabulous reveal ladies! I just love all of the variety that comes from the sketch, just amazing!!!

Colleen said...

Love these! What a fun sketch and something a little different for me! Hoping to play with this and my new kit this afternoon with any luck!

Colleen said...

So glad I got a chance to try this one this afternoon!

Tammy said...

Another awesome sketch, and as always, you gals did a great job! I hope to try this one as well!

ScrapAddict'sAttic said...

this is a great sketch & I love all the DT's cards! Mine's in my blog, hope you like :-)
~Paula

Amanda said...

Thanks for having me on the team Karan! I've appreciated working with you talented ladies! I love seeing everyone's interpretation of the sketch! Great job team! I will definitely be back to see the next reveals!!! :D and congrats to the new teams!!

annieambriel said...

Awesome sketch and fabulous work by the DTs.. look forward to the next reveal :D

~amy~ said...

fabbie work ladies!!!!

Melissa said...

Such fantastic cards ladies!! Lot's of inspiration!

Janetcraft said...

so inspring row of cards..

Paula Bee said...

Wonderful cards, great inspiration.

cindy said...

Thank you for the fabulous sketch. Beautiful work DT!!

Tammy said...

It was a great sketch! Very fun!

Divine Design said...

I love the sketches! when is the last day to upload a card?

hugs