Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 30 Design team Reveal #8

Good Morning!
We have another great reveal for you today! I hope this sketch and the wonderful ideas from our Design Team gets you back in your scrap room and out of the sun for a bit.

Our sketch is designed by Karan Gerber. I am sure you won't be disappointed with our reveal this week and I can't wait to see your wonderful creations.


The Sketch


Wendy Jordan






Tammy Edwards






Sandra Wilkinson





Rhonda Van Ginkel




Lisa Forsythe






Kristine Reynolds





Kristie Larsen




Karli Miranda




Jennifer Roach




Jeni Allen






Danielle Casello







Cindy Coutts





Char Dobson






Brandilynn Dowse




April Walker





Amy Tsuruta



We are using Mr Linky, if you happen to create with Sketch #8 ( hey that rhymes) :) feel free to link to we can take a peek too :)

17 comments:

teacher jessy said...

Awesome cards ladies!! The circle cards you all created look really fun!!

BonnieRose said...

sucn fab creations.. where is the linky?

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Oh what a FUN sketch. I can't wait to play along and all the marvelous samples by the DT. They Rock!!!

April said...

Everyone did an awesome job! Great stuff ladies. ;)
- April

Jennifer Roach said...

These are GREAT cards ladies!!

Kath said...

I just found your blog, and LOVE these cards! I'm seeing myself spending a lot of time here today collecting wonderful ideas - thanks so much - am bookmarking you as a favorite now!
(sent from Amy Walker's blog)

Karan said...

the linky is back, i must have removed the script somehow..sorry for the inconvenience..

Karli said...

so fun to see everyone's take on the sketch! Amazing work everyone :) Big Hugs!

Rhonda V. said...

I love all of the creations from this sketch! Fabulous work ladies!!!

Tammy said...

Isn't it amazing to see so many different cards from one sketch? I love them all!

Creative Char said...

Great cards everyone! So neat to see so many different takes on this sketch!

SABINA said...

Hi!!! Your blog is really amazing! I linked my first card made according to your own sketches. I hope you like it....

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Just found this blog---super fun! I love the sketches--but I am unsure of when the challenges end. Can you please help? THANKS!

sbmmhoover {at} yahoo {dot} com

lauren said...

what an utterly ♥AWESOME♥ sketch! definitely one for my "print and save" file! (lovely DT cads, as well!)

Liz Weber said...

Wowzers look at all those amazing and beautiful cards, well done on using yet another magnificent sketch by Karan! TFS!

Vicki said...

Thanks for inspiring me to do a different shaped card! Great sketch & awesome work DT. I'm loving your challenges.

Sarah aka Byclops said...

I missed the deadline for Mr Linky, but I just popped mine up anyways - http://byclops77.blogspot.com/2010/08/cardabilities.html