Saturday, September 11, 2010

Emails have been sent

it has taken me most of the day to go through the 60 applications we have received. I am so deeply honoured that there are so many enjoying our sketches and want to be part of our team. It was very difficult for me to chose the best team for Cardabilities, and its very hard to not chose everyone!

I want to thank everyone so much for considering Cardabilities as one of your online sketch resourses. I am thrilled that so many of you enjoy our sketches and I hope we can continue to keep you inspired with our sketches and our Design Team Reveals.

just a bit of info...if all emails come back accepted, we will have 9 returning designers, and 10 brand new designers to inspire you!! with a total team of 19 designers.

New Design Team will be posted as soon as all acceptance emails have come back....

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Yay Tina, looking forward to seeing all your amazing work.