Monday, February 28, 2011

Feb 28th Reveal and our Sponsor

Good Morning cardmakers...
its the end of February and time to bring you another sketch, a new reveal and a brand new Sponsor, Paper Makeup Stamps. Images were also provided for our Designers!


Paper Makeup Stamps is a little company started by professional make-up artist Katie Cotton. An endeavor to bring her love of beauty, paper and card making together resulted in a company that prides itself on offering un-mounted deeply etched red rubber stamps that can be ordered the way you like!

Paper Makeup Stamps offers various styles of stamps from numerous artists to suit your taste. They also offer a wide array of unique quotes and sentiments in various sizes. Not a rubber girl? Almost all of their images can be purchased in digital format. And just like any great beauty bag, Paper Makeup Stamps carries lots of essentials and accessories to simplify and beautify your card-making! So browse around and do a one stop shop!

New images are released every other month with the next one just around the corner on March 7th!!
*********************

Paper Makeup Stamps will be providing one lucky cardmaker a gift certificate to their online store and all you need to do is complete this sketch and link using Mr Linky no later then March 13th! its that easy!

Abby Laubenstein

28 comments:

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

THUD! WOW! I can't get over the extreme talent of this design team. You ladies rocked this challenge! What fabulous cards.

Dawn Mercedes said...

Such a fun layout!! I'm going to have to come back more often!

Stephanie Zito said...

Fantastic sketch!!! Thank you so much for sponsoring PMS this week!

Colibri scrapero said...

Hola, espero alcanzar a participar, porque el sketch está muy bello, cariños.

Randee E said...

Wow! The DT did an awesome job - what great cards and inspiration :0)

Luz Maria Bruna said...

This week sketch rocks Karan,love how different all the cards look!!

Lisa Kind said...

Love the sketch...I had such fun with it and the perfect PMS stamp to use! Your DT did a great job with the sketch and the PMS images!

Rhonda V. said...

Holy cardmaking nirvana ladies!!! You all did an amazing job with this reveal! Outstanding cards!

María Castillo said...

Love the sketch, I´ll try to do my card this time!! The DT made a fantastic work!!

♥Silvana♥ said...

Great DT inspiration =) and nice sketch

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

whata cute sketch! I love all the diff versions!

glitzygirl said...

I love this sketch, great DT cards. Blessings Hilde

Tanya said...

I love this sketch. Thanks for the inspiration!
Tanya

Catherine Schroeder said...

Great sketch! I loved it as usual! I have linked mine up!

mommyfink said...

Great sketch....I had fun playing!

Scrappin' Annie said...

Thank you for another great sketch.

dlwidder said...

WOW! Thanks to the DT for the amazing inspiration! Great sketch...I had a lot of fun making my card. :-)

Jenny said...

Great sketch! I picked a good one to start playing along! :)

Disp6194 said...

Wonderful cards from the DT! I really loved this sketch :)

patti west said...

As always, such a wide variety of inspiration found by the cardabilities DT! Thanks so much!! :)

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Loved this sketch! First time I am taking part in your challenges but this week I was SO inspired by the DT I had to give it a go. Apologies that my link to my post of my card includes a couple of other challenges...!Thanks again, Nadia.

Sandi said...

Love this sketch and Abby's card (DT) is amazing!

Janetcraft said...

Hi, I am in now..!!

Giulia said...

I just linked the post in my own blog to show my card. I really like the present sketch. Many thanks for this opportunity!

Jolanda said...

I've found your blog recently and I made the card!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lizzy Hill said...

I wish I could think as laterally as some of the DT - really innovative 'takes' on the sketch - thanks for your thoughtful imaginations!

Sue said...

loved this sketch. Thank you so much!

Debbie said...

Oops ... thought I had another day! Loved the sketch and used it to create this sweet and shabby design:

http://debssimpletreasures.blogspot.com/2011/03/denami-designs-floral-frenzy-blog-hop.html