Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sketch Support Team

Good Evening Scrappers:

A year and a half ago, when i first created Sketchabilities and Cardabilities soon followed. I created a blog to inspire scrappers with sketches or as some have told me, push them to a higher creative limit. I never would have thought that it would have grown to the extent that it has. I am thrilled that our fans/readers continue to grow on a daily basis.


With that growth, comes change. I have decided to bring forth some exciting add ons to both the Sketchabilities/Cardabilities Blogs and Message Board which will be announced just before our April 15th Reveal. Our New Design Teams are working hard to bring forth these changes and I know we are all excited to have you join us!


With that, i am announcing a new team here at Sketchabilities. A team to assist me in the growth of my "baby" which is growing more then i ever dreamed it would and that is with the help of you, our fans, our readers, our followers, our particpants who come back to create, to share and to inspire others, just as our teams, have inspired you!


Sketchabilities/Cardabilities Sketch Support will be just that, a team to assist me in the growth of Sketchabilities/Cardabilities. To assist me with Design Team Selection, to assist with our Message Board and coming soon, an announcement in April, which im sure, will KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF!


I am again, so very priviledged and honoured, that you have made Cardabilities one of your Sketch Sources and come back to visit! I cannot wait to continue sharing with you and inspiring you!



Sketch Support Selection is taking place and another announcement will be coming soon!


Thank you for taking the time to support Sketchabilities/Cardabilities!


Karan Gerber


Blog Owner/Sketch Designer

7 comments:

Teresa - in the Middle Side of Life said...

that is awesome! i use a lot of sketches for inspiration and i'm finding that i can think of layouts in my head now and know they'll work.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

You rock girl!!! I´m here since this begins so I know how much you´ve been working to see your babies grown!!
Love you!
Luzma

Sabrina said...

I think you did well for your 'baby' so far, Karan!! Very well indeed. I hope the community will grow not only bigger but friendly and fun too. I also hope to contribute my best for Cardabilities. All the best of luck to you :)

Luv,
Sabrina

Amanda said...

I'm SO excited for you! I can't wait to see the new changes and to see how far you can make this "baby" grow! Thanks again for sponsoring our crop! I'll make sure the croppers get all the pertinent info to check out your site! :D Looking forward to the big announcement on the 15th! xoxo Amanda

Karli said...

Big congratulations are in order!!! I luuuuv your sketches & hope your dreams continue to grow & that sketchabilities/cardabilities always remains a passion & a joy! Here's to all the great things to come :) Hugs~

Rhonda V. said...

Congratulations Karan! Your sketches are amazing and some of my favorite projecte ever have been because of them. We can't wait to see what's new!!!

patti west said...

Best wishes, Karan!! It sounds like you have a wonderful plan underway!! Hope it decreases your work load. Thanks for all you do!!! :) :)