Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 15th-Design Team Reveal

We have a Guest Designer for you this Reveal.

Tanya Flower


My name’s Tanya. I’m 27. I was born and live in Moscow. I love art and creativity in all of its manifestations ... Scrapbooking, decoupage, altered art, soap making, polymer clay, handmade jewelry, felting - many things altogether.... That's what I'm doing now! And those things that I would still like to do ... it's ooh ... so far only in the plans)))


I am a happy person! I have a beloved man, who supports me in everything and a favourite thing to do, to which I am ready to devote all my free time. I am a perfectionist, I think that "you have to either do well or not do at all". I am ready for any creative endeavors and experiments.


here is Tanyas take on our Sketch # 31



















































Kathryn Myhre


































Sabrina Sulaiman












If you happen to create a card using Sketch #31, please be sure and upload it to our Gallery and you could be our next Guest Designer! You have until May 28th to upload your creation.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Gorgeouas can't wait to play

Linda said...

WOW fabbo bunch of cards girls! So lovely to see everyone's interpretation.

Toucan Scraps said...

fabulous cards and a great sketch. so glad I've found you. I used your sketch yesterday and have uploaded to the gallery and my blog

Scrappin' Annie said...

These are all so lovely and inspiring