Monday, May 30, 2011

May 30-Design Team Reveal

May 30th Reveal

Guest Designer: Irina
My name is Irina. I live in a small town Elista in the south of Russia. I work as a photographer in a newspaper. I have a daughter of thirteen years and a beloved man who really support me.
I learned to scrapbook about a year ago and really enjoy making cards. I use many styles in my work but the closest one for me is vintage style.
 For me scrapbooking is a creativity process allowing self-realization and at the same time giving the opportunity to make my fantasies alive with the help of simple paper and a bit of love. Thank you to Cardabilities for allowing me this opportunity to be a Guest Desingner. 


Here is Irinas take on Sketch #31







Allie Gower


























Sabrina Sulaiman


If you happen to create a card using Sketch # 31, please upload your creation to our Gallery no later then June 13th and you could be our next Guest Designer.

7 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What gorgeous cards!!

Linda said...

Excellent job girls and looooove our GD's card....well done Irina!

Sasya said...

amazing works!! missing you ladies :)

Irina, congrats!!!

Toni K said...

These samples are awesome~! Great sketch!

Nana Connie said...

Lovely projects by the DT! Such wonderful inspiration. Those really get my mojo flowing.

Paper Boutique said...

loved the inspiration and the sketch, so I made a card. It is in my blog I will try to upload to the gallery!

CMS development said...

The excellent article assisted me very much! Saved the site, extremely great topics just about everywhere that I read here! I appreciate the info, thanks.
domain name registration