Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 15h-Design Team Reveal,

Our Sponsor:Whimsie Doodles

Whimsie Doodles is offering up a Gift Certificate to their online store to one lucky card maker who completes todays sketch and links to our Blog using Mr. Linky.

You have until June 28th to complete the Challenge!
Whimsie Doodles (http://www.whimsiedoodles.com/) is so excited to be sponsoring Cardabilities!

In March of 2009 Melyssa Connolly, artist and owner, began turning her whimsical hand-drawn images into digital files for sale online. Whimsie Doodles' digital stamp line features images that range from cute little boys and girls, to punny stuff, and everything in-between. We enjoy sharing lots of samples on our company blog (http://whimsiedoodles.blogspot.com/), were we also post weekly challenges and tutorials.
Special Offer:
A special offer for Cardabilities Fans - use the discount code Cardab10 at the Whimsie Doodles online store and receive 10% off your next order! Code expires 30 days from today.


Guest Designer: Iwona Palamountain

Hello, my name is Iwona Palamountain, and I'm thrilled to be the Guest Designer for Cardabilities! I'm a SAHM to a 21 month old, adorable girl Zuzia, and I have a very supportive husband.

I've been crafty all my life, and tried a number of things, before I settled down for paper crafting two years ago. I love having a creative outlet, that lets me give my ideas a physical form. Creating cards is my main passion, and I love sending them to my friends and family! You can find me on my blog: Random Acts Of Creativity. Thank you to Cardabilities for allowing the opportunity to Design for them!

Iwonas take on our Sketch




















 





 

































 





 





















Dont forget, you have until June 28th to Link using Linky tools to be considered for our Sponsor Giveaway and our next Guest Designer

6 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Gorgeous work, ladies! Thank you for having me! xxx

Ana (Anrilla) said...

The sketch is cute! Cards are very beautifull!

have fun day!

Allison Cope said...

Wowsers! Gorgeous cards everyone! Great sketch!

Fr@nz said...

Hi girls, what stunning cards!

Dale Tiernan said...

They are all gorgeous examples ladies.

Linda said...

Really loved this sketch. If I only was awake when I put my name under the link-entry (sorry). At an other challege you could put DT behind your name it you joined the DT-call. So I keept typing...oeps.

Linda