Sunday, September 11, 2011

Design Team Selection

Good Morning Cardmakers:

The selection process for the new Design Team for Cardabilities is now complete.Emails have been sent to those chosen and I am waiting on confirmations to come back. The process was rather difficult this round, the talent out there is amazing.

I have been reading the applications, browisng many blogs

and galleriesas they have poured in!


Thank you so much to those who took the time and sent in their application. I know how difficult it is to put yourself out there!


Design Team Announcement is coming soon!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Congratulations to all!!
I was hoping that a blog administrator wouldn't mind adding the Follow by Email gadget to the sidebar so that I might follow these challenges more easily...
Thanks!