Wednesday, November 9, 2011

**Design Team Call**

Design Team Call
Cardabilities is on the search for new Design Team members for our next term.
Do you have a passion for Scrapbooking? Do you love sketches?
Then send in your application!
Requirements:
  • create a minimum of 2 creations per month using the sketches provided
  • you must have a blog
  • must commit to a 3 month term
  • promote  Cardabilities through your blog by using the Design Team Logos.
How to Apply: Please provide the following information:
  • Your full name, email address,
  • A link to your blog
  • A list of any design teams you may belong to.
  • 3  cards that best displays your scrapping style. Files under 150k please.  Please be mindful of file sizes, any files over this size will not be opened and disregarded.
  • A little intro telling me why you would like to be a part of Sketchabilities.
Please send your application to: cardabilities@gmail.com be sure to put Design Team in Subject line. Only those selected will be contacted via email.
Deadline is Dec 10th 2011.  New team announcement  Dec 16th,  with first reveal on Jan15th, 2012.

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card! I am so honored and was in disbelief when I saw it up there! You have put a spring into my step today!! I will display my badge with pride.
Smiles,
Lesley

Jessica Pascarella said...

It is a fun team to be a part of! Good luck to all that apply!

Stephanie Lee said...

It is an amazing team to be a part of - great communication, friendly community and awesome sketches. Good luck to all who apply!

Nicole said...

Is the DT call just for scrapbooking or is it for card making as well? When is the deadline to submit?

Nicole said...

Oops, I see the deadline now! Sorry, looking at this from my mobile phone and didn't see it the first time I looked.