Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sketch #43-Design Team Reveal

Bringing you sketch #43, lets see what the Design Team has done with this sketch!


We also have our five featured Designers on the header!
Congratulations goes out to:
Jolanda, Kim S, Mona L Pendleton,
Olga Koba and Rosemary D.

The Sketch



Team Reveal





































































If you happen to create a card using Sketch #43, please feel free to link so we can peek too! You have until Nov 28th to link :)

9 comments:

Stephanie Lee said...

Congrats to the featured artists!! All beautiful cards!! I can't wait to see your creations this week.

Jolanda said...

I'm soooo surprised and honoured.
Thank you all so much.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Quite an honor to be featured amongst so many talented designers! Thanks for selecting my card and thanks for another week of inspiration!

Rosemary said...

wow... so excited to be a featured designer!! thanks so much!!

Sofia (sofia_chry) said...

Great sketch!!!The design team has made an excellent work!!!Fabulous cards!!!
I uploaded twice my card!!!I'm soooo sorry for the mistake . . .

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Wonderful inspiration and great sketch!

Deanne :)

Kszp/Klaudia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura (sandytoz) said...

What a wonderful array from the designers!

Olesia said...

Cardabilities, please, delete my nr. 45 it is not valid, I've entered another. Thanks!