Friday, December 30, 2011

Sketch #46-Design Team Reveal

Good morning card makers. I'm hoping you have had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying the time with your families.
******
This is our final reveal with our current team. Congratulations goes out to our five featured Designers
Marina Khong, Kelly Birrell, Linda Pekrul, Tina Phillips, Marciula Toja!

The Sketch



Team Reveal











































If you happen to create a layout using Sketch #46 please feel free to link so we can peek too. Should you happen to link you could have the opportunity to be one of our featured designers next reveal!

6 comments:

Stephanie Lee said...

Congratulations to the featured designers!! beautiful cards!

Judy Beeksma said...

Karan...I can hardly believe this is my last entry for Cardabilities...It has been a great run. I look forward to seeing what the new team comes up with in the next months. Conrats to all the featured designers!

Franz♥ said...

Hi Girls! Wonderful works as always!

This is my last card too, I can't believe six months have gone!
A warm goodbye to everybody and my best compliments to the featured designers.

Thank you Karan for hosting me!

A big hug, Francesca.

Nance Leedy said...

What an awesome sketch! It really made me think! Fantastic inspiration from the DT...thanks for the fun!

Archana said...

Beautiful Sketch. I am new follower and can't wait to make my card.
Thanks!
Archana

Allie Gower said...

What a fabulous sketch. I love all the designer samples. You have a great team here!