Sunday, February 12, 2012

Design Team Call

Cardabilities is on the search for new Design Team members for our next term.
Requirements:
  • create a minimum of 2 creations per month using the sketches provided
  • you must have a blog
  • Excellent photography skills are an absolute must! Photos should be taken in high resolution with clean and crisp backgrounds using excellent lighting.
  • must commit to a 3 month term
  • promote Cardabilities through your blog by using the Design Team Blinkies.
  • term is for three months April-June
How to Apply: Please provide the following information:
  • Your full name, email address, country of residence.
  • A link to your blog
  • A list of any design teams you may belong to.
  • 3 cards that best displays your scrapping style.
  • Files under 150k please. Please be mindful of file sizes, any files over this size will not be opened and disregarded.
  • Please send your application to: cardabilities@gmail.com be sure to put Design Team in Subject line.
Only those selected will be contacted via email.

Deadline is March 10 2011.
 New Design Team announcement on or around March 14th, with first reveal on April 15th 2012.

5 comments:

Stephanie Lee said...

This is an amazing team to be on and Karan's sketches are the best! Too bad this is my 2nd and last term but I'd encourage you to go for it! Good luck!

Jolanda said...

I couldn't agree more, Steph!!

Anita said...

Me too. Love beIng a part of this team.

Summite said...

I just send my application now I will cross my fingers..... Hope to working with you. I love the sketches....s

Natt Smith said...

Just submit my application ! ^_^