Sunday, December 30, 2012

Design Team Reveal #66

Good Morning Girlfriends:
Scrappin Great Deals is back to Sponsor for you!
*****
Congratulations goes out to our five featured Designers:
*****




Here is what you need to do to have the chance to win a
$25.00 from Scrapping Great Deals:

1. Visit SGD's facebook page and "like" them
2. Comment and tell them Cardabilities Sent you.
3. come back to this post and comment that you did that
4. your name will be entered into the random draw.
You have the chance to receive a $25.00 gift certificate to SGD's


In order to be a Featured Designer you must submit your take on the
 sketch no later than January 13th, 2013!

























Please check out the rules in order to link your project!
You can find those here
Link your project no later then  Jan 13th to be considered  a Featured Designer.

11 comments:

Sheena Brooks said...

already a long time fan of SGD - but visited their FB page to say you sent me over there today!

Kristi S said...

Beautiful sketch!

Chantal said...

a very unusual shape for me , but I did it! thank you for this sketch and congratulations for the beautiful cards from the new DT.

pysselpetra said...

fab reveal ♥ Love beeing part of this talented DT

Dorothy said...

I went over to SGD's facebook page and did as requested...Their storefront is actually located very close to my home, so I'd love to go visit them again :-)

Stacey Schafer said...

don't see where to leave my linkhttp://stampinwithstacey.blogspot.com/2013/01/from-all-of-us.html

Carol said...

"Liked" SGD on facebook and was able to play along this challenge - great sketch!

Betty Wright said...

Could not figure out where to link my card, either! Fun sketch, though.

http://www.gbedwright.blogspot.com/2013/01/love-you-crazy-4-challenges-and-more.html

ANITA said...

I "Liked" SGD! And I will make card using your great sketch!

Trudy Harris Thomas said...

Meant to say that I love SGD's Facebook page... lol. It's still early here

Joey said...

Have visited SGD facebook page. Glad I did. Great page. Great sketch also!