Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Design Team Announcement

Its here!!  My New Design Team Announcement!  I have to say, that I am very overwhelmed that so many of you sent in your submissions, and the talent is truly amazing!  I am feeling blessed and so very honored that you chose to make Cardabilities your source to aide you in completing your hand made cards!  

I try and bring forth inpsiration for all level of cardmakers.  I personally read every application, i search every blog that is submitted and go through all the galleries, and finally I make all the selections.  I am very excited to introduce to you, My Next Team! Please give them a warm Cardabilities  Welcome!

Adriana Bolzon-AUSTRAILIA

Cathy McGrath-AUSTRAILIA

Elena Morgun-UKRAINE

June Houck-U.S.A

Lynn Darda-U.S.A

Marcie Sharp-CANADA

Nicole Doiron-CANADA


Vera Huijzer -THE NETHERLANDS

11 comments:

Lynn said...

I am so excited to be joining this team!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Congratulation to all! Happy to be in the team :)

Teresa said...

Congratulations to everyone and I am so excited to be on the team with all of you :)

Angela said...

Such a fabulous challenge site!! Congratulations to the new DT can't wait to see all your fabulous creations!!!

CathyMc said...

I too am so excited to be part of this team. Congratulations ladies and I look forward in seeing all of your fabulous creations.

Lastochka said...

I am happy to work with all of you))

June Houck said...

I have been a fan since the beginning...how fun to be in the company of these talented ladies from all over the world AND I get to work with great sketches :)

Marcie S. said...

I'm so excited to be joining this wonderful team!! Yeah!! :)

Adriana B said...

Congrats to everyone, I am so excited and happy to be on this wonderful team........ Cheers Adriana XXX

Tiffany D said...

Congrats to the new DT, I'm excited to see your creations.

Jolanda said...

Congratulations, ladies!!!
I know you'll be having fun in this team!!