Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sketch #72-Design Team Reveal

Today we have for you a new sketch!  I am thrilled that you continue to use Cardabilities Sketches and I know our designers inspire your creativity!

Congratulations goes out to our five featured designers!

Lets check in to see what the Designers have created!
Don't forget you have until April 13th to link your project!









Vera Huijzer 


Please be sure and link your project no later then April 13th! You have the chance to be considered one of our Featured Designers.

10 comments:

June Houck said...

Such beautiful cards! I love each and every one...and I can't wait to use this sketch again :)

Evgenia Petzer said...

great sketch and gorgeous works!

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you for featuring me! I LOVE this next sketch, too, and I can't wait to work with it!!

Janet Perafan-Babar said...

So exciting! Thanks for the Feature!! It was a great sketch, thank you again! xx

Wilma Z said...

It's awesome to be featured. Thanks for choosing my card. It feels great!!! And Congrats to the other cards, they are beautiful.

Shawnie Bartron said...

WOW! So many beautiful interpretations of this sketch! Absolutely amazing! Even if I CASED some of these examples I could never capture the essence of these cards.
~Shawnie B.
www.CardsByShawnie.com

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous DT cards, congrats to last weeks winners!

enjoy *~*

Bligu said...

Thanks for choosing my card! What a pleasure to my featured card!

Congrats to other ladies! Beautiful creations!

Hugs
Bligu

Patty said...

Great sketch! Thanks for a chance to play along :)

Fi said...

Gorgeous creative cards!!!