Monday, April 15, 2013

Sketch #73-Design Team Reveal

Good Morning Girlfriends! 
I think Spring is trying to work its way here, but the cold weather keeps returning, perhaps this Sketch will bring Spring to the air and your craft Table!

Lets check in to see what the Design Team has created!
Don't forget you have until April 28th to link your project!












********************************
Please be sure and link your project no later then April 28th! You have the chance to be considered one of our Featured Designers!

6 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

wow! thanks so much for featuring my card! I adore your sketches:)

Teresa Kline said...

oh my, thanks for featuring my card and congrats to all the other featured gals...your cards are amazing...woohoo! Luv the sketches here, keep'em coming...have a wonderful weekend girlies!

enjoy *~*

Karli said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for featuring my card! Hugs~

Adriana B said...

congrats to everyone featured, wonderful cards :)

Mrs Frizz said...

oh wow, thank you ladies ... what a wonderful surprise ... made my day and I'm feeling kinda special now.

city said...

thanks for share...