Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sketch #76 Design Team Reveal

Good Morning Scrappy friends! 
This is our final reveal with our current team.  I want to thank all those designers who are moving on for their dedication during their term and I wish you all the very  best!

Lets see what they have created with Sketch #76 to inspire you!Don't forget you have until June 13th to link your project! 
Congratulations also goes out to our Five Featured Designers.


























********************************
Please be sure and link your project no later then June 13th, You have the chance to be considered one of our Featured Designers!

8 comments:

June Houck said...

I love the new look of the blog! Fabulous job by the DT and congrats to the featured designers!

Lastochka said...

Amazing works and wonderful new design of the blog!

Olga said...

Gorgeous works from the design team and I am honored to be featured, thank you!!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

the linky isn't working for me today...here's my link, but I will try again later:) http://stampinwithstacey.blogspot.com/2013/05/imagination.html

Teresa Kline said...

oh wow, thanks for featuring my card...yeah! I adore this weeks sketch and you glas rocked it!

enjoy *~*

Teresa said...

Beautiful cards everyone and congrats to all the featured designers!! And best wishes to the new DT Team... Karan is amazing and it is always so fun to do her sketches!! Hugs and Smiles :)

Barb Craft said...

Thank you for a wonderful sketch Karan! Love all the DT inspiration!!

barb :)

Mynnette said...

Thanks for the beautiful sketch and the amazing DT work for added inspiration! :)