Monday, August 12, 2013

::Design Team Announcement::

Hello everyone, thank you for being so patient, it has been a most difficult task to go through the emails and make my selections for the Designers who will be inspiring you from September until January 0f 2014.  

Thank you to everyone who submitted.  It is still a thrill for me to see the awesome creations from around the world.  Without further adieu, here are the Designers who will be representing Cardabilities and inspiring you for our next term:


 Rose Miller -  USA


Adriana Bolzon - AUSTRAILIA- returning

Linda Dudziak - POLAND

Zuzanna Gulaj - POLAND

Ganna Gruden - UKRAINE-returning

Olga Jewell - USA

Zhanna Ahtyamova - RUSSIA

Marzena Ziuziakowska - POLAND

Agata Seńko- POLAND

Irina Jelagina- Estonia

I am thrilled to present you with the New Design Team please give them a warm welcome.,

Thank you!

Karan

14 comments:

Olga said...

and I'm thrilled to be here!!!!! Thanks Karan!

Rose said...

super thrilled to be part of this talented DT :)

Scrapaddict said...

Shouting YEAH to my friend Rose!

Stacey Schafer said...

so excited to be here at cardabilities!

Teresa said...

Congratulations everyone.. so very happy for you and cannot wait to see what you create with Karan's sketches.

Adriana B said...

congratulations everyone..... so happy to be on the DT again......can;t wait to see all the wonderful creations :)

Lastochka said...

Congrats to all new team! It will be the best three month of your life!!!

Imaginaris said...

I'm very happy and proud to be a DT with so talented girls! See you soon!

~amy~ said...

Congrats ladies!!!

Stef H said...

congrats to the new DT. looking forward to seeing your creations!

Ганна Грудень said...

I'm thrilled to be here too!!!!! My congrats the new DT!!!

Glenda Brooks said...

Congratulations to everyone! This sketch was my first with cardabilities and I do look forward to playing more. I can't wait to see all the lovely creations by this design team!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Congrats to all!
Waving to my girl Olga (-:

swtanxiety said...

Could not have happened to a better person. COngrats.