Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sketch #89 --Design Team Reveal

The weather outside is frightful, inside its so delightful, so if you've no place to go, scrap away, scrap away, scrap away :)

yes, its wintertime and it has hit full force with lots of snow and snow squalls in my area. Here is Sketch #89 to help you complete your Christmas card list.





















please feel free to link your project and you have the chance to 
be a featured designer
  provided you meet at the rules and guidelines set forth in our rules which can be found here

6 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, thanks sooo much for featuring my card and a BIG congrats to the others too! Luv this weeks sketch too, Cardabilities ROCKS!

enjoy *~*

MaryR said...

great sketch again - thanks for the inspiration!

dj said...

Mission accomplished...I took the sketch and created a masculine card...not an easy task but I love how it turned out!! :-) Thanks for the inspiration!! Oh and by the way...all of your DT examples are fantastic!!!

Ewa M said...

Another honorable ? I am very happy!!
Thank you :)

Ela 17 said...

Thank you for the award, congratulations remaining highlighted.

Teresa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card this time, it was such a wonderful surprise and great way to start the New Year. I can't wait to see all the new sketches this year... I am sure they will be amazing!