Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sponsoring for 2014

Hello Cardabilities Fans/Readers Sponsors!

Karan here and I am on the search for Sponsors for the upcoming 2014 year.  With Reveals running twice a month on the 15th and 30th, I am looking for casual or permanent Sponsors.  I look for a variety of sponsors from...manufacturers, online stores, kit clubs; etsy stores from anywhere in the world!   

What do you receive as a Sponsor:
In return,  your logo;  store blurb and link will be permanently advertised on the left hand side of this blog (see to your left for our current sponsors) You will also have your store logo included in our list of sponsors with each reveal that we make. Your information is also posted to our Facebook page which currently has over  500 followers. My Design Team also posts your Sponsor information to their blog post on reveal day which again, increases your exposure world wide. 

Cardabilities receives exposure to over 1700 INTERNATIONAL followers and over 500 followers on our Facebook page (that is current at time this post was written)   

The best part is that I do not charge anything for this. The only cost is you as a Sponsor  provide giveaways  for our wonderful followers who come here and play along each month. 

If you have a Design Team they can join my team along with the reveal you are sponsoring.  Please if you are interested in securing a spot for 2014,  email me  and I will forward my Sponsoring Package to you.  Please put Sponsoring info in the Subject line when emailing me.

Contact: Karan Gerber at cardabilities@gmail.com .
I look forward to hearing from you :)

No comments: