Sunday, January 12, 2014

::Design Team Announcement::

I just have to say I'm honored and humbled at the response to my Design Team Call.  Thank you to everyone who took the time to apply to represent Cardabilities Design team. Please know that the selection process was not an easy one, and that I personally do review all applications. 

There are designers who wish to return for a second term, but that is all dependent on the number of applications I receive. I try as best I can to select fresh new styles and versatile styles to inspire you our fans and readers. I always try and select designers who have never had the chance to be on a team, who possess amazing talent. 

It gives me great pleasure to introduce to you, the 20 ladies (largest team we have had here at Cardabilities, i wanted to narrow it down to 14, but i just couldnt) who will be inspiring you for the next three months.  Thank you again for sending in your applications and please join me in welcoming our new team members. 

Rose Miller: USA- returning

Lynn Darda : USA- returning


Michelle Frisby: New Zealand



Zhanna Rozanova: Russia 


Marzena Ziuziakowska - Poland-returning

Ilona Zbieg [Teo]: Poland/Ireland

Marta Duda - Poland


Ganna Gruden  - Ukraine-returning


 Agata Seńko: Poland-returning

Zhanna Achtyamova-Russia-returning

Stacey Schafer USA-returning

Please welcome the new team :D

18 comments:

~amy~ said...

congrats ladies!

ericarose said...

Congrats ladies!!

Olga said...

congratulations ladies, Karan is fantastic and such a joy to design for!!!!!!

Cardabilities said...

really excited to have such a large team, looking forward to seeing what everyone does with my sketches.

Teresa said...

Congrats everyone and I am so happy to be on the team with all of you! Really excited for all the new beautiful sketches coming up :)

Rose said...

thrilled to be staying on for another term!! awesome DT line up!!!

Yasmina TIN SANG said...

Congratulations ladies!

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

I`m happy joining to such a great DT :) Thank you :)

Bajjka Karolina said...

Congrats to all!!!!!

Sonia Kertznus said...

YAY! it is an honor to be here!... thanks for selecting me as past of your amazing DT!... HUGS... SK :)

Bee Happy Scrap said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Im So Happy!!!
It on honor to be part of this team!!!
Thank You!!! :D

adziamar said...

Wonderful Team, congratulations ladies and I can't wait to see your inspirations.

Stacey Schafer said...

this team and karan's sketches rock! so glad to be back again for another term!

bello amanecer said...

Congratulations ladies!!! I can't wait to learn more from you. Greetings from Costa Rica

DOBROSŁAWA said...

Gratulacje

Magia Lekanto said...

Congratulations ladies!! Gratulacje!

Cataleya said...

My congrats to everyone! I'm so happy to be with all of you at DT of Cardabilities! And a special thanks to the Karan for this wonderful chance to join such a talented team!

Maribell'Scraps said...

Congrats to all the ladies, especially to Sara. It's a thrill to see a Portugues designer on your fantastic team.