Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sketch #97-Design Team Reveal

Good Morning Cardabilities Fans!
Spring has finally arrived, the flowers are sprouting the Robins are singing, which is a pretty good indication that winter has just about vanished from my neck of the woods.

Here is a new sketch and a new reveal from the Cardabilities team which is sure to inspire you creativity for some Easter Cards.


The Sketch: 



The Reveal



















 Zhanna Rozanova



if you happen to create a project using Sketch #97, please feel free to link your project and you have the chance to  be a featured designer.  
provided they meet the rules and guidelines set forth in our rules which can be found here

18 comments:

Ewa M said...

Beautiful cards ladies !

Sherry Eckblad said...

Thanks for picking me as one of your featured designers for sketch 96.
I have to say that I love the new sketch and the inspiration from the design team is AMAZING!

Cathy McGrath said...

Such fabulous creations from the DT! Feeling inspired to join along and of course another fabulous sketch from Karan.

Teresa said...

All the projects are gorgeous and I can't wait to see what everyone uploads for the new sketch :)

Alli said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards!!!

Gribouillette said...

Quel beau sketch et de belles cartes ! Merci

Mrs Frizz said...

s.t.u.n.n.i.n.g. reveal and what a sketch to play with.

Totally inspiring.

Mona Pendleton said...

Thank you for all the beautiful inspiration and for the fun sketch challenge!

Teresa Kline said...

congrats to the winners and to the new DT! luv this weeks sketch and DT cards....fabulous!

sparkle & shine *~*

kaleidoscopeimpressions said...

Loved this sketch, all of your projects are so beautiful and inspiring!

Jen said...

Love the sketch and the beautiful DT cards!

Nance Leedy said...

This sketch is fabulous and the DT cards are lovely--thanks for sharing!

Marta said...

Very interesting and beautiful sketch! I loved! Thank you!

Dena J said...

I had some trouble with linking..the image did not appear(#25) and the Link will not let me add again. Sorry! This sketch is beautiful and I enjoyed using it for my card.

Sara Castelo de Carvalho said...

I love this sketch!

Clara smith said...

i love it. it is very romantic. my friends usually send me on holidays
cheap mobile website development

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Teresa Kline said...

I missed the cut off, but here is my card.....
http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2014/04/color-throwdown-guest-happy-birthday.html

sparkle & shine *~*