Tuesday, October 14, 2014

::DESIGN TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT::

Hello Everyone, thank you for being so patient and waiting to hear who will be inspiring you for the next four months.  I want to thank everyone who took the time to send in their submissions.  It is still an honour for me to see how many of you enjoy my card sketches and sharing your creativity with me means so much, so thank you.

We have a team of 19 with quite a few returning.  I know their incredible designs will keep you inspired for all your card making projects.





Henryka Kowacz returning

Ilona Červinková returning

Julia Akinina


Sathya Kala 


Megan Gourlay  returning

Natalya Andreeva

Monika Derecka 
returning



Please give them a warm welcome and a nice welcome back!

12 comments:

Sathya said...

Am so excited!!!! Thanks u so much for the opportunity to be among these lovely designers :)

Shylaa Shree said...

congrats all and congrats sathya

Ewa M said...

Congratulations !!

Tina Ollett said...

Congrats ladies!!

Aggie said...

So happy to be in the team with you ladies :) Congrats to all!

Caroleanne Wright said...

Congrats ladies, cant wait to start working with you and see what we all do. x

Srebrnolistka said...

I'm so happy to be a part of such talented team! :)

Srebrnolistka said...

I'm so happy to be a part of such talented team! :)

Zoey said...

Welcome girls!! xoxo

Henryka said...

I am so happy to be still with you and so happy to welcome new designers :) Great to see so talented companions :)

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Congratulations Sathya and new team!! Looking forward to your wonderful creations!!

Cibele Degrazia said...

I'm very happy!!! To integrate this wonderful design team!! Thanks !!!